Information Security Officer Benelux
Nederland, Noord-Holland, HoofddorpIT Change the Bank
Do you have experience in an Information Security position? Like to make a move to a Benelux oriented position? We have the perfect change for you. Will you join us?
What will you be doing?
ALD Automotive is looking for a new Information Security Officer located in Hoofddorp to reinforce its Benelux Cyber Security Team. Reporting directly to the CISO Benelux located in Brussels, the Information Security Officer will support the CISO Benelux in developing and implementing the cyber security program within the organisation, acting as a second line of defence to protect the information system and the Business activity. The Information Security Officer will have a key role in identifying and assessing on security risks.
Key responsibilities cover various areas of cyber security:
- IT Security Coordination (in collaboration with colleagues from IT Department)
- Security Alert and Incident Management (Second Line of Defence)
- Security Control Framework
- Audit and permanent supervision
- Integration of security within projects
- Security Risk Management
- Security awareness
- Communication and Third-Party Security Management
- Security Governance & Reporting
- Legal compliance and security policies
You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Benelux
Careers at ALD Automotive
ALD Automotive: one of the largest leasing companies in the world. Mobility occupies an important place in our daily lives. In addition, mobility is becoming increasingly personal and sustainable – digitalisation, new transport concepts, flexible services and apps are following each other in rapid succession. ALD Automotive is constantly engaged in improving mobility and making it more sustainable. We are looking for dedicated colleagues who would like to contribute to this and work with us every day to exceed the expectations of our business and private customers.
- A subsidiary of French banking group Société Générale.
- With 1,760,000 vehicles in 43 countries, ALD Automotive is one of the world’s three largest car lease companies.
- With innovation and personal service as our highest priorities, our 6,700 associates work every day to keep our clients satisfied.
- With 250 associates in the Netherlands, we ensure that our customers are mobile every day (Hoofddorp, Vuren and Hengelo).
- ALD Automotive was voted Best Workplace in 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or previous professional experience in a relevant role
- 2+ years of professional experience in an information security role
- Good communication skills, with an ability to explain complex security matters in a clear and synthetic manner
- Good high-level understanding of IT systems foundations: network technologies, system architectures, web applications, databases, cloud environments, operating systems, programming languages, cryptography, etc.
- High personal integrity values
- Listening skills
- Team Spirit
- Good English and Dutch language skills are required, French is a plus
It is important to us that you feel comfortable at work and enjoy coming to the office. We offer a modern and inspiring working environment with a collegial atmosphere, a flat organisation with short lines of communication and very good conditions.
- A salary of between EUR 3,900 and 5,100 based on a 40-hour work week (depending on experience)
- An attractive bonus scheme
- No fewer than 32 days’ holiday for full-time employees, plus an extra day off for non-smokers
- A good pension scheme and travel allowance (starting at 10 km)
- Initially a contract for 1 year
- A great position with an international player with growth ambitions
- Mobility solutions at your fingertips, such as a discount on a private lease
- People are our main focus, which is reflected among other things in the growth and development opportunities (for example, a very large budget is available for development and we have a digital learning platform with various types of training and courses that can be followed there).
- We also care about you and how vital you feel. For example, we have a sports team that organises various types of activities (such as boot camps, running training sessions and so on) and we have a “Welly” app that advises you on body, mind and food, and fresh fruit is available throughout our premises.
- We ensure a good balance between work and private life
- A modern and flexible work-from-home policy (at least 2 days in the office, while the rest of the days from anywhere you want)
Are you interested?
Geoffrey Guillart, CISO Benelux, can tell you more about the position. For questions, please contact him via his Linkedin profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/geoffreyguillart/ Is this the vacancy that fits you like a glove? Then don't hesitate to send us your curriculum vitae and a concise motivation, by clicking on the "apply" button.
We do not wish to be approached as a potential customer or client